Spirit Rising: The Immersion
7 Night – Luxury Wild Dolphin Retreat
With Jeanne Booth & Courtney ward
23-30 August 2018
with overnight in DBN on 22nd August
A Retreat by women for women emerging into their true essence
When a group of women circle together, something special happens. One of the most powerful and beautiful things that I consistently witness is their ability to truly listen to each other. To support and encourage with such a gentleness and empathy that transcends language, nationalities and educational backgrounds.
I have also seen that despite our uniqueness, our stories are remarkably similar, no matter where we come from. And whilst our stories are the building blocks for who we are today and something to rejoice and celebrate, there may also be aspects to these stories that need to be released in order for us to move on.
Join the Face Book event for updates on this adventure experience:
“Any journey of significance will leave you changed. Even if you come back to the same place you will no longer be the same person.” Roselle Angwin
What is Spirit Rising: The Immersion all about?
It’s about our stories. The stories that make us. The stories that we make up. The stories that we are proud of and celebrate. And the stories that keep us safe – and sometimes, stuck.
It’s about giving ourselves the time, opportunity and space to come back to our-Self.
It is Gentle.
It is Simple.
It is Brave.
It is Necessary.
We are immersed in the stories that we tell ourselves and that we are programmed with from birth. This retreat is about unlocking these stories and reclaiming our Innate Spirit Wisdom, Grace and Magnificence.
All of us have a story to tell. As a Doula and Woman’s practitioner, I have listened to many stories. Each one is unique. Each one is beautiful. Each one is sacred. The stories of women preparing for birth and giving birth. The stories of women who decided not to have children. Who can’t. Who adopted. Women who are alone. Women in relationships. Lonely women. Fulfilled women. Career women.
There’s a story in each one.
And with each story comes beliefs that we have taken on and that have come to define us. Some of these beliefs are supporting us, some of them are not.
Spirit Rising: The Immersion creates a deep, sacred space for us to tell our stories – whilst encouraged by a circle of women who listen and hold this space and who allow the healing to occur as we release.
For we are not our story!
When we break the links and vows that bind us to the stories that we believe we are, then we can make different choices and choose different paths.
The Immersion is also about physically stepping away. Stepping away from our routine and comfort zones making us so much more aware of and receptive to our environments and what dwells deep inside; our intuition and inner guidance. This creates a true opportunity for shifts to take place and be integrated.
“When someone deeply listens to you, Your bare feet on the earth,
And a beloved land that seemed distant, Is now at home within you.”
Are you ready to:
- Enter a sacred space of trust and surrender
- Step into a sacred and unique opportunity to be with women on the same soul journey and dance, laugh, listen, cry, share, be held, nurtured, loved, accepted, create, support and encourage.
- Be honest with yourself
- Let go of something that you already know is not serving you
- Find forgiveness and love for yourself
- Be loved
- Unlock your birth story
- Allow and be open to the dolphins and the magic they have to share – on their terms
What you will experience..
- Connect with and create a Circle-Pod of new friends to walk with for the next stage of your journey. We are not designed to be alone. Our whole unconscious program is to be in community. Now you get to choose where and who we want to be with.
- An adventure – living on the edge and challenging yourself while being held in a safe and nurturing environment goes a long way to create those new neural pathways.
Retreats are really advances.
It’s a going out to go within that allows everything to expand.
- Beautiful natural surroundings – Being out in nature really sends healing messages to the immune system. It calms your brain waves; you sleep better, feel better, eat better, digest better. Your body feels grounded and a miracle myriad of changes happen on a chemical level that you don’t need to do anything about or even know about that can impact your health and wellbeing.
- Swim with wild dolphins in their natural habitat in a marine reserve. – Embrace the essence of Joy, Freedom, Playfulness, Protective Community and Power that the dolphins give you so freely. They express the gift of Life so fully.
- Luxury accommodation with delicious food, fun, laughter and play.
- Soul-filled experiences and healing practices. Guided Meditations and visualizations, Body Celebration, group sessions, personal time, breath work all coming together in a gentle unwinding and unfolding that allows us to connect deeply with that Innate Spirit Self of Joy and Love.
Meet Your Facilitators:
Hello, I am Jeanne – a mom of 3, life-partner, friend and a woman who lives with all of the joys and frustrations of life, just like you. My greatest happiness comes from seeing the women with whom I work transform and move forward with a sense of self-awareness, passion and fulfilment. My own life experiences have drawn me to the work I do now. I began my path as a natural fertility coach and from this work identified my heart’s desire; to support women at every stage of their lives.
I am deeply committed to facilitating a reconnection to the vibrant, happy and healthy woman that is inherent in each one of us. I offer simple methods that are accessible, experiential and meaningful. These include bodywork, energy healing, movement, creative self-enquiry and other holistic modalities. My joy is in bringing women together in a safe and sacred space in order to help each other let go, grow and celebrate life. To this end I now offer regular retreats, including The Gathering and Spirit Rising. I look forward to supporting You on your unique journey.
Courtney is essentially a performer in the great arts of the divine – a talented artist, actor and musician. She is especially gifted in her spontaneous ability to apply her artistic gifts and musical talents to a group dynamic in aid of personal transformation and creativity. Since 1999 Courtney has worked passionately and intensively with the resident pod of Inshore Bottle Nose dolphins of Southern Mozambique as Halo Gaia’s owner, Ponta Malongane`s Ocean Safari guide, leading Dolphin Swim Facilitator and data collector. Conservation of our natural resources and the preservation of our ocean is at the core of Courtney`s long standing 19 year commitment to make a small yet significant difference on this planet. Through her intimate relations with the dolphins, her love of people and her love of the ocean, Courtney offers an extraordinary Ocean Awareness program.
Accommodation in Coastal Forest Luxury Tented Camp
Tucked away in the forest canopy right on the beach, the lodge offers total privacy. With a maximum capacity of 16 guests, we offer you an exclusive and luxurious dolphin swim getaway.
Built on wooden platforms, all tents are spacious and airy, fully fitted with en-suite bathrooms, hot water, tea/coffee making facilities, electric fans, linen and comfortable beds with ‘walk-in’ mosquito nets.
Shaded wooden walkways link each tent with the main deck, pool and lapa area, which overlooks the Indian Ocean.
A private lounge for our waves of pleasure workshop, a gorgeous sea view dining area, pool lapa and private balcony for each individual tent make this the most beautiful place to host you, our esteemed guest.
Your Investment for this Luxury 7-night retreat:
R20 900.00 Per person SINGLE
R19 300.00 per person SHARING
4 x SINGLE accommodation options available
6 x SHARING accommodation options available
- Overnight single accommodation Durban prior to departure (22nd August ‘18)
- 1 x return bus transfer DBN/ Kosi Bay Border (23rd Aug)
- Return border transfer
- 7 x nights’ Accommodation in Luxury tented camp, en suite bathroom – Single OR Shared depending on option chosen
- 7 x 2-course Catered brunch at resort
- 6 x 3-course Catered dinners at resort
- 1 x dinner in village (at own expense)
- 4 x Wild Dolphin Swim Launches – educational, respect and awareness with Courtney
- Snorkelling course, code-of-conduct & boat safety
- Sacred shamanic sound and drumming journey with Courtney
- Photographs of your ocean experiences
- Gentle exercises and practices facilitated by Jeanne
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
- All Drinks – Except Teas and coffees
- Snorkelling equipment. There is equipment available for hire if you don’t want to bring your own.
- Visa (ONLY for non-South African passport holders)
- Additional massages and bodywork spoilings
- 1 x dinner in the local village
Are you ready to immerse yourself in your inner knowing and the beauty of the Mozambique wild coast?
“All Dolphin interaction is Conscious & Respectful …on the Dolphins` terms and Nature`s conditions”
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile SA: 073 544 1485 Mobile Mozambique: 00258 84 455 4319
Halo Gaia Adventure Travel legally operates all Dolphin Scenic Tours under the “Transporte Maritimo Commercial de Trafego local de Passageiros” license issued to Malongane for commercial dolphin launches in the PPMR : Ponta do Ouro Partial Marine Reserve of Southern Mozambique
The New Immigration Regulation dictates that as from 01 June 2015 children under the age of 18 require UNABRIDGED BIRTH CERTIFICATES, along with their passports, when travelling. Should you be travelling with/making a reservation for children, please ensure that you apply for these certificates timeously.