Live, love, flow – YOGA and Wild Dolphin Retreat
4 Night RUSTIC retreat
With Charney Engelbrecht and Courtney Ward
26 – 30 October 2017
Spend 4 nights in magical Southern Mozambique. Take time to reconnect with yourself in the beauty of this wild and pristine nature,
Be inspired to find joy as we connect with the playful curious WILD dolphins of Ponta Malongane
Unplug, de-stress, leave the schedules behind and let life flow through you as you recharge and reconnect with your true care free nature.
Charney will guide you through beautiful flowing vinyasa practice – suitable for all levels and healing restorative Yin classes to facilitate a deep letting go and relaxation.
Meet Your Facilitators :
Charney has been on the yoga path for over ten years and has been teaching yoga and meditation for 8 years. Having completed teachers training in Sivananda Integral Yoga, Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow, Aerial and kids yoga, she offers a holistic well rounded yoga practice suited to all levels.
She invites you to dive deeply into this exploration of yoga, life and yourself through breath, flow and the art of letting go.
‘Essentially a performer in the great arts of the divine’, Courtney is a talented artist, actor and musician. She is especially gifted in her spontaneous ability to apply her artistic gifts and musical talents to a group dynamic in aid of personal transformation and creativity.
Since 1999 Courtney has worked passionately and intensively with the resident pod of Inshore Bottle Nose dolphins of Southern Mozambique as Halo Gaia’s owner, Ponta Malongane`s Ocean Safari guide, leading Dolphin Swim Facilitator and data collector.
Conservation of our natural resources and the preservation of our ocean is at the core of Courtney`s long standing 16 year commitment to make a small yet significant difference on this planet. Through her intimate relations with the dolphins, her love of people and her love of the ocean, Courtney offers an extraordinary Ocean Awareness program.
Please visit http://halogaia.com/your-dolphin-swim-facilitator
R 4 900.00 per person sharing
- 4×4 Border transfers / return
- 4 nights’ accommodation in large 2 man safari tent on wooden decking, with beds and bed linen (2 per tent)
- Communal kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Snorkelling course, Code-of-conduct, Boat safety
- Three Educational, respect and awareness based Dolphin Swims guided by Courtney
- A deeply restorative Yoga Nidra Session
- Daily yoga and meditation practice with Charney
- Beach Walking meditation
- Sacred Shamanic Sound Journey with Courtney
- Private gathering space for activities beautifully decorated with lanterns, mats and cushions
- Photographs of your ocean experiences
- Plenty of free time for contemplation
- Transport to the Mozambique border and home
- All meals; SELF CATERING facilities available, There are restaurants to enjoy some meals out
- Drinks (Bore hole water available)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Visa (ONLY required for non-South African passport holders)
Take time to reconnect with yourself in the beauty of this wild and pristine nature
“All Dolphin interaction is Conscious & Respectful …on the Dolphins` terms and Nature`s conditions”
Mobile SA: 073 544 1485
Mobile Mozambique: 00258 84 455 4319
Halo Gaia Adventure Travel legally operates all Dolphin Scenic Tours under the “Transporte Maritimo Commercial de Trafego local de Passageiros” license issued to Malongane for commercial dolphin launches in the PPMR : Ponta do Ouro Partial Marine Reserve of Southern Mozambique
The New Immigration Regulation dictates that as from 01 June 2015 children under the age of 18 require UNABRIDGED BIRTH CERTIFICATES, along with their passports, when travelling.
Should you be travelling with/making a reservation for children, please ensure that you apply for these certificates timeously.